Sunday, April 14, 2013

RS 12 Interview Reaction

This blogpost is my reaction to the interview project we were assigned. The three interviewees for my project were my grandfather, my mother, and last was myself. Overall it was a good experience and get to know how different our answers were to the same questions. 

Interviewing myself was real weird. It was more of just answering questions, but the idea of it being an interview made it feel different. Some questions that were answered were not the best because of the fact Im still young and did not experience as much as my other interviewers. 

My grandfather was a really interesting choice because he has been around and experienced so much. He is 76 years old and still pretty on top of everything he does. He is a smart man finding out how much different things were back then and what he has gone through was pretty cool. 

My mom was a good time to interview. She is not the smartest person, but does try her best. Some questions on the economy she had no idea and basically just guessed. It was fun interviewing her and something I looked forward to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment